Below are our membership requirements along with some basic guidelines. We have members all around the US, but not necessarily chapters in every state. If you are interested in joining, please contact the state representative for your state (chapters). No application forms are available on line. If you would like to receive a copy of the application form to review, please contact us.
HEAVEN’S SAINTS PATCH MEMBER REQUIREMENTS
- If there is a chapter in your area, you will need to discuss membership with them first. Click here to find a chapter.
- Must be a born-again Christian
- Must be 21 years of age. Exception will be made to 18, 19, and 20 year olds, if, in addition to the other requirements, they will submit a letter from a sponsor who is a Heaven’s Saints active member in good standing who will also verify that applicant is part of a chapter where he/she is being discipled.
- Submit a letter of character reference and recommendation from your pastor.
- Submit your testimony, a letter of 500 words or less explaining:
- When you were saved
- What God has done in your life.
- What you feel that the Lord has called you to do. (vision/goals)
- Include a one-time donation as follows (choose one):
- $70.00 (Includes administrative, member patch, HSMM patch, Jesus is Lord patch and 10″ x 12″ Christian Flag)
- $68.00 (Includes administrative, member patch, HSMM patch, Jesus is Lord patch and 7″ x 10″ Christian Flag)
- $60.00 (Includes administrative, member patch, HSMM patch, Jesus is Lord patch – you must already have a Christian Flag)
- The flag & Jesus is Lord Patch is yours to keep. The member patches & HSMM patch remains the property of the Heaven’s Saints
$12.00 Monthly Dues/Donation (Total: $144/year). This will be collected through your chapter. If there is no chapter in your area, you should mail $12 each month to:
Church of the Heaven’s Saints P.O. Box 767 Murrayville, GA 30564
If you are part of a chapter, $6 of your monthly donation will be retained in the chapter treasury for ministry activities within your local chapter.
HEAVEN’S SAINTS SUPPORT TEAM
This is for those who for one reason or another do not desire to become a patch member, but who would still like to participate in and support this ministry. This may also be a good option for someone possibly desiring to become a full patch member; but who is also interested in learning more about the Heaven’s Saints before making that decision. We will send you our newsletter to keep you informed (published 4 times a year).
We sincerely appreciate your prayer and support. Help us fight the good fight (Eph. 6:10-19) Support Team members may purchase Christian Flags and Heaven’s Saints Support patches, if desired. Prices as follows include shipping and handling: 10” x 12” Christian Flag $13, 7” x 10” Christian Flag $11, Heaven’s Saints Support Patches $5 (not to be worn inside the flag).
The Heaven’s Saints is not a club. We are a ministry. We are ambassadors and ministers to His kingdom. Jesus said “whosoever will”. In that same spirit, we do not require patch holders to own a motorcycle. We do, however, ask that they are striving to follow our By-Laws (the Bible) with diligence.
While prospecting to become a patch member is not required, we have learned that taking time to know one another before joining is valuable. There is more to the Heaven’s Saints M/M than riding motorcycles. If there is a chapter in your area, we suggest you attend a few chapter meetings and activities and become familiar with the heart of the ministry by reading the newsletters, reviewing ministry materials, and if possible, by attending a Heaven’s Saints Rally. Above all, we ask that you prayerfully consider whether or not this is the ministry God is calling you into.
Note: Some of this information is subject to change