About this event:
Officers Meeting (All Invited) will be January 21-23, 2022 & the 28th Annual Rally (All Invited) will be June 24-26, 2022. We would like for all Chapters to have representation at the meetings in January to pick up raffle tickets and Bibles for your chapter.
Write this down, your 2022 HSMM Promo Codes are:
January 09708 & June 09709. If you don’t use this code you don’t get the rate.
OFFICERS MEETING INFO BELOW
𝕁𝔸ℕ𝕌𝔸ℝ𝕐 ℍ𝕊𝕄𝕄 𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝔼ℝ𝕊 𝕄𝔼𝔼𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾
Unicoi State Park
1788 HWY 356
Helen GA. 30545
Dates: January 21-23, 2022
Use the promo code: 09708 when you register. That will ensure you get the discounts. Last day for our group discount/Promo Code is December 21st at 5:59pm. Please make sure you call and make your reservation before then.
Unicoi’s Rates for Officers Meeting will be:
1 person including breakfast will be $140.66 a night.
2 people including breakfast will be $154.63 a night.
3 people including breakfast will be $168.60 a night.
4 people including breakfast will be $182.57 a night.
This is an exclusive price for HSMM only and just for the Officer’s meeting in January. This total includes all taxes, resort fees, parking and buffet breakfast only and does not include gratuity for buffet breakfast (so you need to leave a tip for the servers and if they are shorthanded be nice to them).
All Saints are welcome to come to the Officers meeting. There will be fellowship and we are working on putting together some workshops but we need your input. We would love to hear from you on what you would like more information on or about so we can put it together. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.
Ladies we will meet Friday night & Saturday morning during the men’s meetings – come join us.
Please Note : CUT OFF DATES FOR JANUARY OFFICER’S MEETING IS SUNDAY DECEMBER 21, 2021 @ 5:59PM. No discount will be offered after the date of 12/21/2021. Read that last sentence again, yeah I said that.
HSMM JUNE RALLY INFO BELOW
𝟚𝟠𝕋ℍ 𝔸ℕℕ𝕌𝔸𝕃 ℍ𝕊𝕄𝕄 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻𝕊 ℝ𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕐
Unicoi State Park
1788 HWY 356
Helen GA. 30545
Dates: June 24-26, 2022
You can make those reservations as well. Use the promo code: 09709 Rates have been discounted again for us (see rates below), which is such a blessing since June in that area is the busiest month of the year. Again, call around and stay where you would like. The HSMM as a whole only really gets together this one time a year, so if you want to see the sights,
come earlier or stay later in the week.
We only have 1 1/2 days and we have many things to do together; bike games, lunch, ladies’ gatherings, dinners, and fellowship of Saints you haven’t seen in a year or so. So, make plans on hanging with the HSMM for the day and a half.
[ Serving Others ]
We want you to start thinking about what capacity your Chapter would like to serve in during the Rally. We have 35 Chapters, so each Chapter should be serving or helping another Chapter serve. Volunteer your chapter to serve or help another. Let’s change things up a bit, those who haven’t done things in the past, step out & step up.
[ We Want your Ideas!!!! ]
For the 28th ANNUAL HSMM FAMILY AND FRIENDS RALLY SHIRT design. Remember: Make sure it can be reproduced-jpg or tif works best.
[ Reservations Cut-off Date ]
Reservations for attendees must be received on or before May 24, 2022 at 5:59pm EST (“Cut-off Date”). At the Cut-off Date, Lodge will review the reservation pick-up for the Event and release the unreserved rooms for general sale. The Lodge will determine whether it can accept reservations from attendees after the Cut-off Date based upon room and rate availability basis. So you will pay a higher price after the cutoff date for the rooms at the lodge.
[ Lodge Room Information ]
· Group members will make and guarantee their own reservations. Rooms in the lodge have not been held, but a negotiated rate of $119.00 per night has been set up. (This does not include tax, resort/park fees or $ 5.00 per night parking) As long as there is availability, accommodations will be added.
· Guestroom Type Any specific room types requested are noted, however guestrooms are based upon availability and can only be assigned at check-in. Specific room type requests will be noted as the reservation is entered. The Lodge will attempt to honor specific room type requests, but cannot guarantee this for every reservation.
· Guestroom Rates The rates quoted above are per guest room per night and do not include applicable state and local taxes (currently 15%) in effect at the time of check-in. Lodge guest room rates are also subject to adjustment by the Lodge as further described in this Agreement in the event Organization’s total program requirements are modified by the Organization.
· Lodge Service Fee In addition to the rates set forth above, there will be a daily Lodge fee of twelve ($12) dollars per room, per night.
· Lodge Service Fee includes: Park Pass and Self-Parking ($5.00 for non-Lodge), Two bottles of water, High speed internet access, Daily newspaper (available in lobby), Gift of Friendship (fresh fruit, cookies, seasonal offering) in lobby, Infused water, lemonade or seasonal beverage in lobby, -In-room coffee and tea service, Unlimited local and toll-free calls and long distance access, Access to Business Center with 2 Computers, Shuttle Service to and from Helen (limited daily schedule based upon occupancy)
[ ONLINE RESERVATIONS: ATTENDEES MAY MAKE ROOM RESERVATIONS ONLINE AS FOLLOWS ]
Go to website: www.unicoilodge.com
Upper right hand corner Click on Blue box: Lowest Rate Guaranteed BOOK HERE!
Click on BOOK NOW! Enter arrival date and select number of room nights
Enter Promotional Code: Jan 09708 or June 09709
Click on Next
Select room, scroll to bottom of page and click NEXT
Complete required information to make a reservation.
*PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DON’T USE THE CODE YOU DON’T GET THE RATE*
Reservations Cut-off Date
Reservations for attendees must be received on or before Dec 21, 2021 or May 24, 2022 at 6:pm EST (“Cut-off Date”). At the Cut-off Date, Lodge will review the reservation pick-up for the Event and release the unreserved rooms for general sale. The Lodge will determine whether it can accept reservations from attendees after the Cut-off Date based upon room and rate availability basis.
INDIVIDUAL CALL IN: Reservations for the Event will be made by individual attendees directly with Lodge reservations prior to the Cut-off Date. All guests should identify themselves as a member of the Organization’s group in order to obtain the Organization’s rate. Lodge will accept reservations from attendees after the cut off dates but only on a space and rate available basis. The Reservations Department phone number is 1-800-573-9659. I
[ Please read- Important – Guaranteed Reservations ]
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card; the Lodge will not hold any reservation unless secured by one of the aforementioned methods. Individual room reservation cancellations will be accepted by the Lodge from the Cut-off date until 7 days prior to arrival without penalty. Individual room reservation cancellations received 6 days or less prior to the arrival date will result in a charge of one night’s room and tax. Please inform your attendees to record and keep their individual cancellation number as “No-Show” reservations, as well as “Early Departures”, will be charged at 100% of the daily rate of the reservation for the entire reserved stay.
There are places to stay in Helen if you would rather, but we would love for all of us to stay together to fellowship and bond as a brotherhood & sisterhood.
Can’t wait to see y’all in January & June,
Jamie, International Secretary